Once the order is placed the consumer Diet Mantra will not process any refund or cancellation of the order.
Cancellation can happen only in two cases :
- Insufficient information of the client
- Client is under 18 years of age and processed order without parents consent
In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the order by Diet Mantra due to any reasons;
options are available to the consumer:
Client can claim 100% refund in case the order is not processed and goodies are not dispatched, or 50% of the money will be refunded.In case the consumer’s credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally over-charged, please notify Diet Mantra of the same at the earliest.
In case of over-charging, the consumer has the following options:
- He may claim a refund of the outstanding amount.
- In such a scenario, Diet Mantra shall make all endeavors to refund the amount within 7-14 working days.
- The outstanding amount may also be credited to the account of the consumer so as to be adjusted in future consultations of himself or of any other person.
- The refund shall be made by e-banking or by demand draft or by other such mode other than cash; depending upon the suitability of both, Diet Mantra and the consumer.
- For claiming refund, the consumer should necessarily have the valid invoice of the investigations, so as to be able to get the refund.
Non Transferable rights to use the service :
Your right to use the Services is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents from the site is not transferable.